Friday, May 1, 2009

婆婆的"花园"

Posted by 志琳~AllyTing at 6:52 AM
Today (01/05/2009) return to KUCHING again lo..
Cos tomoro have a lesson.. Haiz..

Hmm.. Lets me say tat wat i hv done today..

1st of all.. Ofcos it took place in the morning..
My mum.. She kick me.. To make me wake..
Haha.. Funny ba..
Can anyone of u be so wake up..?? Haha..
So sleepy in the morning la..
However, in order to eat breadfast I was climbing up.. Haha..

Hmm.. I go out wif my parent.. N my grandparent too..
We go eat breadfast.. I ate "kuek cap".. So nice..
Cos it's made of PORK.. LONG LONG TIME din eat pork la..
Since i move into HISTEL.. Zzz..

After finish breadfast, we go MDS shopping..
Haha.. I saw Loo before tat..
N there was a girl beside him..
I though is her gf..
BUT..!!! After i msg him.. he told me tat was her mum..
Aaarrghh..!! So PAISE neh..
Haha.. But her mum really look damn young de la..
Haha..

In MDS..
Mtter-of-course.. Haha..
We buy a lot of thing (food).. Haha..
Then finish shopping..
We send grandpa n grandmum back to thier house..
Huhu.. We chat thr.. N i get Rm2oo from my grandmum..
Wao.. So many riteZz..??
So PAISE when she gv me the money.. =.=

N now the FOCUS here..
My grandmum' Garden..
It is really really very beautiful oh..
I also shot a few photos.. Hehe..



Haha.. Tat all of My GRANDMUM's GARDEN..
这花园可是婆婆用心去栽培的哦..!! Hehe..

0 comments on "婆婆的"花园""

Post a Comment

 

琳琳*滴*部落格 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez